Friday 30 December 2011

29 December wrap up: another 150 pips gain

29th December passed with a wrinkling twist allover the day. My preferred 2 currencies, eurusd and gbpusd moved very well but twisted in opposite directions.

Eur-usd: First the currency pair bumped up 1.2942, 50 pips high from the low of Asian session. Then the rising peak bounced and it went 85 pips down, touched low peak at 1.2857. I made my 50 pips profit from this bounce. Then the low fall reversed to 110+ pips during USA session.

Gbp-usd: The currency pair seemed very prominent in the Asian session, day start was lousy. But it twisted with time. It went high at 1.5475, then downfall began. It went down to 1.5361 covering 110+ pips. Then the bounce began to remain still.

However, I made gained 150+ pips from these 2 currency pairs shifts. I'm lucky that i didn't see any loss and all my predictions were correct.

No comments: