Thursday 29 December 2011

First week coaching is now absolutely free for users

Are you tired of loosing money in forex?  You want a better solution, need a coach to guide you. But you can't afford the cost. So, you loose heart in peril. It happens, I know that from my experience.

But don't worry. You came to the right place. Here we are all friends and eager to help each other out. I have made things easy for you. Now, you can win 200 pips for a week and that's absolutely free.

Is it real? Won't you charge me?? Any hidden fees???
Its a big 'NO' to these queries. You don't have to pay a single penny for 1st week and eventually you can win 200 pips.If you are happy with my coaching then, you can enroll into 2nd week paying only $50.

Why did you make it free?
I know that people are tired and exhausted by loosing money. Perhaps many of them lost big money for so-called successful guidelines provided by big GURU's. That invest eventually turned into dust. You don't have enough money to invest and you are so frustrated. That's why I made it free for you.
First week coaching is now absolutely free for users.
You can enjoy 200 pips profit at zero cost.


To get free coaching for 1st week: 
You need to do the following things..

1. Signup with this link to F4u broker. Its my favorite forex broker and it supported me in bad times.
            Why you need to enroll with F4u?
  • It offers extreme low spread for clients. It charges only 2 pips for eurusd currency pair while eToro charges 3 pips. It consumes only 3 pips for gbpusd while eToro takes 4 pips, usdjpy is only 3 pips while eToro takes 4 pips. And most of the currency pairs we'll use, its spread is minimum.
  • No weekly charges. It doesn't charge a single penny for carrying trade over week-end. While most forex brokers charge $2-$75 per trade carry.
  • It offers mini lots, you can invest with extreme low amount. 
  • It provides high leverage, upto 500. You can buy 1.0 lot with only $200 and $20 for 0.1 minilot.

2. Send me an email [to this id] with your details, conveying:
  • Your full name
  • Your user-name [F4u]
  • Time of registration.

3. I'll send you immediate email within 6-24 hours with detailed information. And I'll keep sending emails daily with guidance.

What are you waiting for?
Sign up now and enjoy free coaching for 1st week. Win 200 pips at zero cost.

No comments: