Monday 26 December 2011

Win Forex || Make 200 pips profit per week excluding all losses

Forex stands for Foreign Currency Exchange. Everyday trillions of dollars are traded in worldwide forex market. There are lots of opportunities to make big profit in very short term.


Scope of forex: One can earn big money in no time in forex market. Assume that, you have opened a trade at 9am and the price increases 50 pips in 30 minutes, then you will earn $500 at 9:30am. There’s no business that can earn you that much.


Disaster of forex: The same theory applies here. If the market moves against your prediction by 50 pips, then you will loose $500 in only 30 minutes. In worst cases, it may wipe out your balance.


Why 90% traders fail in forex market? The answer is simple, they don’t get the proper method. Think of the situation; hundreds of actors are in showbiz, but only 4-5 become successful. Others simply fail because they can’t take proper steps. In forex market, the scenario is more serious.
I have seen many traders who trade for years, even 10-20 years and still trading. But they continuously loose trades, some suffer from horrible results. A trader from UK told me “I use to depend on my luck, when it favors me, I win and when not, I loose”.
The people who can’t figure out the actual scenario fail to succeed.

Can I be successful? Yes, you can if you peak the right bulb.


My offer: I have been trading for last 2 years, have adequate knowledge on forex tricks and moves. I lost 50% trades when I started my forex career, stopped and left for a while. Then I came back and began to research every single move of the huge market. Finally after several months my research produced outstanding result for me. Since then, I didn’t loose my invest, not for once.
Based on my outstanding research result and practical performance, I figured out some principles, tricks and methods to win trades. Now I want to coach the people who want to succeed in forex market.

  • - I’ll guide you how to win almost all trades everyday.
  • - I’ll update you everyday with proper guidance, so that you can win trades.
  • - You will make at least 200 pips profit every week excluding any loss.
  • - You can make $200 - $20,000 every week as my client.
  • - I’ll email you with detailed trade everyday.
  • - You don’t have to loose money every after being my client.
  • - Money back guarantee if you fail.
  • - My charge is as low as $50 per week.


FAQ:
1. How much can I earn?
A: Min $200, max $20,000 per week. If you use multiple lots then you will earn multiple times.
2. How you will guide me?
A: I’ll send you emails everyday. The emails will convey details of trades, when to buy or sell, what will be the stop loss and when to take profit and which currency pair.
3. What if I loose?
A: You may loose, but still you will earn 200 pips every week. Whatever happens, you will gain more trades than losing. Suppose that, you lost a trade of 50 pips, then I’ll ensure that you will profit 250 pips. Total will be 250-50=200 pips.
4. Is the profit guaranteed?
A: Yes. But still you can get your money back if you really think that you are not happy.
5. What's the time period?
A: My coaching starts from Monday and ends on Friday night. If you have purchased any day before upcoming Monday, then the coaching session will start from Monday.






No comments: