Tuesday 3 January 2012

200 pips gain today: Eur/usd and Gbp/usd both are bullish

Its a good day for those who predicted bullish behavior for top 2 currency pairs. They are typically right. Both currencies already gained total 200 pips, 100+ pips each currency pair. Another US session is to go, don't know where it would end.

Eur/usd went long from 1.2931 to 1.3058 so far making 127 pips move so far. It may trigger more upwards.

On the otherhand, Gbp/usd began its shift from 1.5503 and reached 1.5624 making 121 pips so far. It may touch next barrier within tonight.

Lucky guys made 200+ pips within 8 hours. congratulations to my clients who made their bucks with my coaching.
Stick to my updates and earn more every week.

2 comments:

Mazhar said...

Yap, I made it. You were right, thanx for ur guess.
Uhhhhh, I got 200 pips today. Can you imagine???
What a day for me....

Seltic said...

Thank you for your wonderful predictions. I usually loose much in past years. But this time, my luck tweaked back and its due to your great coaching service.
I got your email with possible movement today. And placed orders accordingly and you know that. I won......
My highest ever earning is today.