Tuesday 10 January 2012

9-Jan: My gain is 120 pips

9th January is the 1st day of this trading week. Usually the 1st day of the week goes dull, but this day astonished me with its impressive bounces. All currencies, including my favorite 2currency pairs [Eur/usd and Gbp/usd] moved very well. And thanx to my predictions, all went right. After a bad week, my trades saw 100% profit.

I made 5 trades that gained me 120 pips.

I opened 3 trades for Eur/usd pair, 2 buy and 1 sell. I gained +45 pips from buying trades and gained +60 pips from selling 1 trade.
I bought Aud/usd at 1.0173 with a target to 1.03, but closed position due to some repeated downtrend at 1.0185. Still it gained me +12 pips, but soon I discovered that my predictions was right. The pair touched 1.0340 level by today morning.

I made another +14 pips profit from Eur/jpy currency, it moved with my guess.

My all clients enjoyed +120 pips on the very 1st day of this week. Enjoy your earning profits.




































1 comment:

Seltic said...

Thanx Tan. Your predictions were amazing, I gained the same. You are really something great.
I hope that your today's signals will work out too.