Wednesday 11 January 2012

Super sensation evening | Gained 180 pips in last 2 hours

The market moved finally, there's big bumps in last 3 hours. And when it started, I knew what I've to do. I made quick charts as well as assumptions for next moves. And I sent the updates to my clients.

I knew that major 2 currency pairs must go down and they did very rapidly.
Eur/usd went down to 1.2685, moved down in only 2 hours. I made +80 pips from the shift, and made double profit using 2.0 lots. Its total +160 pips profit.

Gbp/usd bumped down to 1.5367 as per my calculations. I made +100 pips from this shift and happily doubled the profit using 2.0 lots. That's total +200 pips profit.

My today's gain is +360 pips so far. I hope to gain some more during the rest of the night.
Best wishes for my clients, hope that you obeyed my instructions and earning big.

7 comments:

Mazhar said...

Yaaaaaaaaap.
Thanx coach once again. Yesterday not good for me, I not gain anything.
But today, its hugeeee. You know, I too won very big.

Seltic said...

I though something else as yesterday was a horrible day for me. I asked you and you said that you too couldn't predict.
But today's gain plastered out all bleaches. You know why, because I made a triumph win over 2 currencies as you said.
Thank you very much.

TanForex said...

Mazhar, the last day was extreme peculiar. it didn't maintain any sort of law, nor any chart. Even many experts' calculations turned wrong. So forget it. Enjoy today's gains.

TanForex said...

Seltic, you are most welcome. You know some bad times may come but it won't kill your skills.

Baju said...

I new here as your client. I tried earlier with other coach but he was bullshiet. I only lost and money is gone.
Then I came here and this is 1st week for me. I am very happy with you. I got 150 pips today, quit before for fear. But I won after all.

TanForex said...

Welcome Baju, stay tuned with my updates. You will learn how to win.

Neil Shaffer said...

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well,

My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com
I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

All the best my friend,
Neil
neil@binaryoffers.org